Stinger Can-Am Combo
The Stinger Can-Am Combo effortlessly hauls a Can-Am or a full-size motorcycle. With 114.5” of usable bed length and a 66 ¾“ wide tailgate, you have plenty of space to load your motorcycle of choice. The radial tires work with your bikes suspension to ensure a smooth, safe ride. All Stinger Motorcycle Trailers are powder coated to ensure a long-lasting finish, feature LED tail lights, and an adjustable chock to suit your motorcycle.
Stinger Motorcycle Trailers knows your space is valuable, which is why our trailers stand upright once folded. The compact design allows you to have a full-size trailer while using minimum storage space. By simply removing the pins, the Stinger folds out to a full-size motorcycle trailer in no time. Folding and unfolding the trailer should be done with two people but loading the trailer can be done with a single person. These trailers ship complete so there is no assembly required, just unfold and go! Stingers have the coolest features on the market incorporated into a folding trailer. Start your Stinger Story today.
- Capacity: 3500 lb axle: Capable to haul 1 full size motorcycle OR 1 Can Am Spyder RT/F3/Ryker
- Color: Black
- Weight: 657 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 2843 lbs
- Trailer Light Connector: 4-way flat
- Folded Standing Measurements (L x W x H) : 88”x29”x55”
- Unfolded Measurements (L x W) : 120”x 88”. 114.5″ of useable space length.
- 72.5” between fenders for pass through
- Powder Coated for a long-lasting finish
- 13” Radial Tires
- Design allows two people to assemble or fold for storage
- Simple to fold and assemble with using 6 pins
- Tongue Jack Included
- One rider can safely load a motorcycle and secure the tie-downs.
- 3500 lb axle with Sure-Lube® Bearing
- RV, 5th Wheel & Motorhome compatible
- This trailer exceeds all US and Canadian trailer manufacturer requirements
- Pin 11.5 inch – Front Channel Pin
- Pin 12 inch – Middle Channel Pin
- Pin 13.25 inch – Side Ramp Pin
Best Practice Loading Procedure:
It is recommended not to ride your motorcycle on to your Stinger Trailer.
Best practice is to ensure your trailer is securely fastened to the hitch coupler and that you push your motorcycle on to your Stinger Trailer. Then apply all recommended tie-down procedures to secure your load.
Track Grip Tape & Upgrade Tire & Rims sold separately.