Stinger for Trike
It has the towing capacity you need to haul your Trike without using up all your storage space. The upright position makes maneuvering a breeze. With 73” of pass through space between fenders and a trailer channel length of 124″ long, you will be loading your trike with ease. Our Stinger Motorcycle Trailers are powder coated for a long-lasting finish. The Stinger for a Trike comes with 12 inch rims on the tires and the suspension of the motorcycle itself helps provide a safe, smooth ride.
Stinger Motorcycle Trailers takes up less room than other trailers by not only folding, but standing upright as well. The compact design allows you to have a full-size trailer while using minimum storage space. By simply removing the pins, the Stinger folds out to a full-size motorcycle trailer in no time. Folding and unfolding the trailer should be done with two people but loading the trailer can be done with a single person. With trailer hitch fasten and secured to tow vehicle, you can easily push or ride on your vehicle when loading on to trailer. These trailers ship complete so there is no assembly required, just unfold and go! Stingers have the coolest features on the market incorporated into a folding trailer, making it is easy to see what all the hype is about!
Stinger Trike Folding Motorcycle Trailer – Specifications:
- Capacity: 1 Trike
- Color: Black
- Weight: 510 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 2990 lbs
- Trailer Light Connector: 4-way flat
- Folded Footprint Measures (W x D x H): 88″ x 27″ x 58″
- Unfolded Measurements (L x W): 124”x 88” approx.
- 73” between fenders for pass through
- Powder Coated for a long-lasting finish
- 12” Radial Tires
- Design allows two people to assemble or fold for storage
- Simple to fold and assemble with using 6 pins
- Tongue Jack Included
- One rider can safely load a motorcycle and secure the tie-downs.
- 3500 lb axle with Sure-Lube® Bearing
- RV, 5th Wheel & Motorhome compatible
- This trailer exceeds all US and Canadian trailer manufacturer requirements
- Pin 8.5 inch – Front Channel Pin & Choak Pin & Stops
- Pin 5.5 inch – Middle Channel Pin
- Pin 17.5 inch – Ramp Pin
Best Practice Loading Procedure:
It is recommended not to ride your motorcycle on to your Stinger Trailer.
Best practice is to ensure your trailer is securely fastened to the hitch coupler and that you push your motorcycle on to your Stinger Trailer. Then apply all recommended tie-down procedures to secure your load.
Track Grip Tape & Upgrade Tire & Rims sold separately.